Got an idea to benefit the Mossley community? Need a micro-grant to get it off the ground? Complete a Mossley SOUP Project Proposal for your chance to present your idea to the local community, raise awareness, gain supporters and secure funds to make it happen.
If you need help with the online project proposal form or would prefer a paper version please email [email protected]
- The idea must be of benefit to the Mossley community.
- Anyone can submit an idea. Projects can be submitted from existing groups, new groups or individuals with a great idea.
- Your idea can be about ANYTHING! Possible projects could be youth related, sports, environmental, something creative or a new business start-up.
- Your project proposal doesn’t need to be a novel. Make your proposal short, quick to read and to the point.
- You do not have to be a resident to submit an idea, and age is just a number so please don’t limit yourself or a child! We want to hear from all.
- Anything you submit will be used in print at the Mossley SOUP event. Make sure you edit, look for spelling errors, etc.
- When you hit the “submit” button, a screen will prompt you that we received it. A copy of your submission will also be emailed to you.
- You can submit your idea more than once. If your idea doesn’t get selected for this Mossley SOUP event, then submit it again! There are only 4 submissions chosen to share at each SOUP event.