Got a new idea, project or group you’re passionate about? Need some support and a micro-grant to get it off the ground or help in some way? Complete a Mossley SOUP Project Proposal for your chance to present at our next event. Share your idea with the local community to raise awareness, make new connections, gain supporters and secure funds to make it happen.
Our next event: Mossley SOUP #16
The next Mossley SOUP event will take place on Thursday 15 February 2024. This will be our first ‘themed’ event – Mossley SOUP for businesses and start-ups. We’re appealing for project proposals from local businesses, enterprises, sole traders and Mossley residents looking to start a new business.
The deadline for proposals for our February event is 18 January 2024.
- Your project or idea must be connected to Mossley in some way.
- Anyone can submit a project proposal. Projects can be submitted by individuals, artists, new or existing community groups, charities, social enterprises, CICs, businesses or those looking to start a business.
- Your project can be about ANYTHING! Possible ideas could be related to art, music, sports, the environment, young people, older people, an event, talk, enterprise or a new start-up.
- Your project proposal doesn’t need to be a novel. Make your proposal short, quick to read and to the point.
- You do not have to be a Mossley resident to submit an idea, and age is just a number so please don’t limit yourself or a child! We want to hear from all. The only criteria is that your project or idea must be connected to Mossley in some way.
- Anything you submit will be used in print at the Mossley SOUP event. Make sure you edit, look for spelling errors, etc.
- When you hit the “submit” button, a screen will prompt you that we received it. A copy of your submission will also be emailed to you.
- You can submit your idea more than once. If your idea doesn’t get selected for the next Mossley SOUP event, then submit it again! There are only 4 submissions chosen to share at each SOUP event.